Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Dodge Offers Carbon-Look Hellcat Stripes

HellcatMike

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States

Ride the Hellcat! You can see his stripes, but you know he?s clean! Oh don?t you see what we mean? No? To be honest, we never quite understood what Ronnie James Dio was getting at with that line, either. But?we do know that you buyers of Dodge?s beastly duo can now order your 707-hp Charger or Challenger with full-length, carbon-fiber-pattern stripes!

Dodge notes that this creates a ?customized-from-the-factory? look, which stands in direct opposition to the customized-at-Autozone look of those other carbon-fiber stripes you?d been eyeing. After all, these are cut to fit the Hellcats? NACA-duct hood scoops. MSRP is $995, and the stripes can be laid over the following Hellcat hues: Bright White, Redline Red, Pitch Black, Granite Crystal, Billet Silver, Jazz Blue, TorRed, Ivory White Tri-coat, Maximum Steel, and limited-edition Plum Crazy Pearl Coat.

Speaking of Plum Crazy, the ?70s-tastic shade pulled from the cavalcade of Mother Mopar?s ?High Impact? line of colors has enjoyed such popularity that Dodge is extending its stint on the production line for another month. Dodge will be taking orders for the pearlescent purple, originally scheduled to end at the close of 2015, through the end of January. Plum Crazy with carbon-fiber stripes: How can you go wrong?
http://blog.caranddriver.com/such-c...llcat-stripes-extends-plum-crazy-availability

CARiD

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2006 SXT charger
I am a big fan of Carbon fiber on modern cars, but I wouldn't justify putting it on classic Charger for sure. Anyways, these carbon fiber stripes would look really nice on a hellcat for sure. Plus there are many aftermarket carbon trim options to match the style of the stripes. For example there is a carbon fiber exterior kit for a Charger that includes CF appliques for pillar posts, gas cap and door handle covers. I think Mopar should make such option available for all customers in the future.

neilsonne

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
challenger
Looks great though I prefer ghost stripes. I want something not too visible yet not out of place.