Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

2021 DDHC SRT Button Not working

Member ID
Reactions
City
Avondale
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Dodge Durango SRT Hellcat
I took Betty (2021 DDHC) to get a detail Sunday after she got back from a long trip and when I picked her up and took her out of Valet mode my SRT button was no longer responsive. I've read that this sometimes happens and comes back after a day, it's been 2 days and still nothing. I've tried the "Hold down Power and Tune at the same time for 10 Seconds" to reboot the U-Connect, and still nothing. I am at a loss and I would love to have my different drive modes back as I'm stuck in the "default" mode. Any assistance / advice would be greatly appreciated.

RetiredFirefighter

Firefighter
Member ID
Reactions
City
Metro
State
Non-US
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Durango 392
Have you tried a full factory reset under the vehicle menu?

The Uconnect on my 2022 DD392 is the most finicky infotainment system I've ever had (darkened monitor, unresponsive touch screen, volume control stopped).

Most of the time, everything returned back to normal after leaving the vehicle for a short time and coming back later.

Once time though I did the full factory reset. You lose radio presets, paired phone, and the SRT pages disappeared for a few hours but then they magically returned.

GNBRETT

1000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Kingsport
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Trackhawk, RS3 Swapped Golf R, Turbo Stang, Golf R
U need a hard reset

1. Power on the radio.
2. Click on the Phone icon.
3. Hold the top right corner of the screen for about 13 seconds *It may take longer.
4. The radio will shut off and restart.
5. Master reset is complete."

OP
DadamT
Member ID
Reactions
City
Avondale
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Dodge Durango SRT Hellcat
Thread Starter #4
Factory Reset worked. Received another message saying to try that (different procedure, but same result).