Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

FS "feeler" looking to possibly trade my immaculate 2021 Super Stock for exceptional TrackHawk

Trader history for cobrakid (0)

Member ID
Reactions
City
Lewes
State
DE
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 HC RedEye Super Stock
hey guys, I am just getting too old & stressed to keep worrying about my show car TorRed Super Stock that I have well over $100k in.
I am looking to possibly trade for a 2020-2021 comparable Red, Velvet, blue or white TrackHawk with under 20k miles.
My car was 1st Red one built, and the only red stripper of the 459 total in 2021. I have a huge amount of documentation, and all sorts
of collectibles. I have all the original oem parts, and lots of spare parts, tires, wheels etc. As well as 2 new Nitto DRs you can't get anymore.
Only has 4300 miles on it, and some very tasteful but NOT warranty voiding mods on it. I race it occasionally and has been a best of 9:97.
Usually runs 10.0s-10.2s in the heat. Has been a best of 10.16 @134 in less than ideal conditions with a 1.41 60ft on factory oem Nittos!

If interested at all, just email me at cobrakid3@hotmail.com, and I am located in lower Delaware.
I can probably sell it for right around $95k if pressed with everything that goes with it.
EMAIL for details, pictures etc. ---chuck

Attachments

GNBRETT

1000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Kingsport
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Trackhawk, RS3 Swapped Golf R, Turbo Stang, Golf R
Smart move...... Trackhawk is king on the street! Might want to go over to Trackhawk.org and post it there probably get more traction.

Its a beautiful thing being able to run normal sized rim and tire (Conti Exteme Contact 02) and still drive in the rain yet still hook up better than those with 17's and MT Street R's.

I had a 900 whp Redeye so im speaking from personal experience not something I read on a forum. I would melt those Street R's like nothing! Basically u need a 15 inch with MT Pro radials to hook but then ur car is a one-trick Pony!

Btw, the only difference between the 18 and the 21 is the flat entertainment screen otherwise they are identical.....