Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Wheel paint code DDHC

Member ID
Reactions
City
Ottawa
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
21 DDHC
Hey folks, I am looking for the paint code for a 21 DDHC with the all black wheels. My wife scuffed one of them and I want to purchase the correct touch up paint for the wheel. It’s from Mopar. Hopefully someone can help out a grumpy husband!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unholy707

6000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Hey folks, I am looking for the paint code for a 21 DDHC with the all black wheels. My wife scuffed one of them and I want to purchase the correct touch up paint for the wheel. It’s from Mopar. Hopefully someone can help out a grumpy husband!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome to the forum. Picture of the scuff?

GNBRETT

1000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Kingsport
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Trackhawk, RS3 Swapped Golf R, Turbo Stang, Golf R
Mopar wheel paint isnt the same as Mopar car paint. U will have to go to the dealer and order it. U can order online if u know what to order. There were different wheel options so ull have to be specfic with which wheels u have.

I ordered two different ones to match the Wheels on my old Redeye cause they were both so close I wasnt sure. Which of these wheels do u have? HyperBlack PXY or the BlackNoise PNW.

Unholy707

6000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States