Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Looking for AlfaOBD BCM Log File for 2021+ Durango SRT

Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Texas
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Durango R/T Tow & Go
I'm a long time Durango owner (on our 3rd one since 2012), and now have a 2023 R/T with the Tow & Go package. I am trying to enable the SRT dashboard for custom drive modes, using AlfaOBD, but could really use a BCM log file from a 2021+ SRT for comparison ... if someone is willing to share?

I already have a BCM log file from a 2021 Hellcat but there must be something different between the Hellcat and the SRT 392 models which isn't allowing the changes to reflect in my TnG's uConnect screen.

From the factory, my TnG has the following already enabled:
  • Super Track Pack Present: Yes
  • Drive Mode Feature Configuration: Yes
  • Performance Pages Present: Yes
  • Transmission Drive Mode Feature Present: Yes
  • Active Damping: 6.4L Apache MDS & Active Damping Susp or 5.7L & Active Damping Suspension
Those settings allow the Performance Pages in the uConnect from the factory as well as drive modes (Track, Sport, Tow, Snow, ECO) using the hard surface buttons of the TnG.

In an attempt to enable the SRT Dashboard in uConnect 5, I've made the following changes based on what I see in the Hellcat file:
  • Special Package (VehConfig 1)
    • Changed from "WD Default/High Output/Standard R/T" to "WD SRT"
  • Special Package (VehConfig 2)
    • Changed from "No Package" to "John Varvatos/Hellcat"
  • Memory Drive Mode Sub-feature Configuration
    • Changed from "No" to "Yes"
  • ESC Drive Mode Sub-Feature Configuration
  • Vehicle is an SRT
I can make all of those changes without any ABS or FCW warnings/errors. I even get the SRT splash screen on boot up and shutdown, and get the little SRT logo on top of the "Vehicle" app icon. But I still see the "Performance" tab within the Vehicle app instead of the SRT tab.

I see Chassis Type within the BCM, and on my 2023 TnG it is set to "103". On the 2021 Hellcat, it is set to "102". I have tried changing this and then running an ABS Initialization afterward, but it didn't help.

So at this stage, I'm hoping to find a 2021+ SRT 392 BCM log file for further comparison in hopes of finding what piece I'm missing. Maybe something related to the Special Package, or Chassis Type, etc ...

Thanks for any assistance you can offer!