Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

What did you do to your Hellcat today?

ACMAVRO

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
11 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ocean Springs
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger HC M6

ACMAVRO

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
11 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ocean Springs
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger HC M6

CPRHDSRT

Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fork
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 HC Challenger
And I'll be less worn out for the trip to Colorado Springs late this week, or next, to pick up her new little Porsche..
GT4RS ?? :D

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
Not quite.

She traded in her favorite car, a basic Cayman, on a GT4 then quickly realized her mistake (with help from me, of course). A GT4 just isn't the same fun all-weather beater as the base model.

Couldn't find a new Cayman in the correct color, so she bought a low mileage used one, and ordered a new one. Which made it to the dealer last week and needs to be brought home.

It'll be interesting to see if the new Cayman wins the popularity contest now that she has the GT AWD, her current favorite. That car has even made her think about cancelling the ordered Audi RSQ8.

All subject to change, of course, if the GT gets pummeled by hail, or damaged in a tornado.

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
Random thought:

The best way to have four doors is to have two Challengers.

TorRedHellgato

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
New York
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Dodge Charger Hellcat
I actually have to go check on it. Been sitting in the garage for 2 weeks

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Just spent significant time on the Durango. Needed it for 10,000 miles and one year! But it was away from home. First time to hand wash since I brought it back from CO, in March, but have driven it less than 250 miles. Did the tailpipes which have looked like shit for a year! That was a PIA and I knew it was going to be.
This..
IMG_8624.jpeg
Took the following right to left.
IMG_8622.jpeg
Resulted in this. Then it needed to go to the garage. The spruce pollen is flying around and gets the yellow dust on it in minutes. I may quickly foam and wipe the Hellcat now. I got all the equipment out and it needs it anyway. I used the tire shine shit on it in the garage. The Cat don’t get that stuff because it makes the tire shoulders slick - bad. The ‘Rango don’t care.

IMG_8631.jpeg

Ralph

Member ID
Reactions
City
Glendale
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat REWB
Drove over to a local Saturday night car show and a favorite car was there. The car is a Challenger Redeye with the body removed and replaced with a 1969 Roadrunner body. The interior is completely Challenger along with the entire undercarriage, suspension, and drivetrain. The build is high quality and looks factory. Overall very Nice! IMG_1369.jpg IMG_1370.jpg IMG_1371.jpg IMG_1372.jpg

drag racer

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
PEORIA
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
'16 Challenger HC, '19 Durango SRT, '22 Charger SP
Washed it for the first time in a year or more, took a spin to make sure she's ready for a Sunday drive to visit parents grave...

Hunter

9000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Drove over to a local Saturday night car show and a favorite car was there. The car is a Challenger Redeye with the body removed and replaced with a 1969 Roadrunner body. The interior is completely Challenger along with the entire undercarriage, suspension, and drivetrain. The build is high quality and looks factory. Overall very Nice! View attachment 139023 View attachment 139024 View attachment 139025 View attachment 139026
WOW!
That looks amazing!

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Just spent significant time on the Durango. Needed it for 10,000 miles and one year! But it was away from home. First time to hand wash since I brought it back from CO, in March, but have driven it less than 250 miles. Did the tailpipes which have looked like shit for a year! That was a PIA and I knew it was going to be.
This..
View attachment 138968
Took the following right to left.
View attachment 138969
Resulted in this. Then it needed to go to the garage. The spruce pollen is flying around and gets the yellow dust on it in minutes. I may quickly foam and wipe the Hellcat now. I got all the equipment out and it needs it anyway. I used the tire shine shit on it in the garage. The Cat don’t get that stuff because it makes the tire shoulders slick - bad. The ‘Rango don’t care.

View attachment 138970
Mine needs a good cut buff and polish

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Blacked everything out on the car. Surprised how much I like it

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Mine needs a good cut buff and polish
Yep, that is next up. The black color is beautiful and all, but damn! It had dust on it when we got it out last night already! Had the garage closed, wind was calm. Drove 15 miles to dinner and the back of it is a dirt magnet.

Getting the car out today. It took about 30 min to foam, spray and wipe. That was the second bath for it I think this year. It looks great. I’ll have to find a nice spot for a picture today.

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
I thought with knuckle white I’d get away with not being able to see light swirls, I was wrong. I need to get it in somewhere to touch up the horrible paint job dodge did. 98% of the paint is great, but there are a few area that bother me (very particular). The hellcat is phantom black pearl tricoat, I pull it out just to wash it and she goes back in the garage. I have to get a nice indoor only car cover for it. No idea how it gets so dusty after a week

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Got a small rock chip on one of the cosmic black wheels driving somehow, they need to get all the gravel off the roads.

vortecd

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Middleville
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Charger Hellcat
I thought with knuckle white I’d get away with not being able to see light swirls, I was wrong. I need to get it in somewhere to touch up the horrible paint job dodge did. 98% of the paint is great, but there are a few area that bother me (very particular). The hellcat is phantom black pearl tricoat, I pull it out just to wash it and she goes back in the garage. I have to get a nice indoor only car cover for it. No idea how it gets so dusty after a week
I think if the paint is more a flat color the swirls show up more. I could see all kinds of stuff on my black Daytona. My silver charger and maxium steel challenger with metal flake I don't see them

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Drove it!! Went to two brewery’s and it did not get stolen! One about 60 miles from downtown Minneapolis, this one about 30 mile away, more near home.
IMG_2577.jpeg

TorRedHellgato

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
New York
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Dodge Charger Hellcat
Took it out, driving home, I dropped my wallet and went looking for it, smacked the shit out of 2 of my rims. I have an appointment to drop it off for repair tomorrow. Sick to my stomach!

Bowtie Guy

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Amherstburg
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
Beer Mobile
Drove it!! Went to two brewery’s and it did not get stolen! One about 60 miles from downtown Minneapolis, this one about 30 mile away, more near home.
View attachment 139101
Brewery
Sweet !!!!

As always
Octane sure pops in the sun

MMissile

500 Posts Club
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Macomb County
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Challenger Hellcat WB
Met my brother at a cruise-in. First time they've been together. After I bought mine, I took him to the dealer where the two were ordered together.... He bought it.

hellcats M&M 5-13-24.jpg
hellcats M&M 3.jpg