Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

New member N Indiana

Member ID
Reactions
City
Goshen
State
IN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Charger Hellcat
Between my dad and I we have 3 Hellcats: 2017 Challenger, 2020 Charger, and 2023 King Daytona. Ordered Ripatuned RT900 kits for the 2017 and 2020 and will be doing some daily driver class drag racing with those soon. They will also have drag radials on 18” wheels. Raced the King a few times with 20” drag radials, but decided to preserve that one since there were only 300 made, and instead thrash on some non-collector Cats. We have a background in drag racing, primarily no-prep type stuff, but got tired of getting stuffed into 2000HP ovens while wearing a 3 layer suits, and instead tone it down and get more comfy in powerful daily drivers. Thanks for having me!

Hunter

9000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Between my dad and I we have 3 Hellcats: 2017 Challenger, 2020 Charger, and 2023 King Daytona. Ordered Ripatuned RT900 kits for the 2017 and 2020 and will be doing some daily driver class drag racing with those soon. They will also have drag radials on 18” wheels. Raced the King a few times with 20” drag radials, but decided to preserve that one since there were only 300 made, and instead thrash on some non-collector Cats. We have a background in drag racing, primarily no-prep type stuff, but got tired of getting stuffed into 2000HP ovens while wearing a 3 layer suits, and instead tone it down and get more comfy in powerful daily drivers. Thanks for having me!
Congratulations and welcome from the MGC.
Post some pics when you are able.
Lots of very knowledgeable people here.

Moparlifer

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mill Valley
State
CA
Country
United States