Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Nitrous

Member ID
Reactions
City
ALEXANDER CITY
State
AL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Challenger hellcat
I have a 2023 Dodge Challenger hellcat. I would like to know if anyone else has put nitrous on their hellcat without any internal upgrades or is it a good thing to do

GNBRETT

1000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Kingsport
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Trackhawk, RS3 Swapped Golf R, Turbo Stang, Golf R
Plenty have used nitrous. I have a complete Nitrous kit for sale with billet brackets and remote bottle opener with remote bottle heaters if interested including two 15 lb bottles its all brand new still in the plastic from Nitrous Outlet. Just sitting in garage was gonna post up soon. Has Challenger nitrous switch that goes in console as well.

IMG_4552.jpeg

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
I have a 2023 Dodge Challenger hellcat. I would like to know if anyone else has put nitrous on their hellcat without any internal upgrades or is it a good thing to do

You will need a good nitrous kit, an adequate fuel system, proper spark plugs, proper Tuning on high octane fuel.

I would highly recommend to give High Horse Performance in Smyna DE
Sales a call. 18888941115
And see what package could be made for your goal.
Josh Schwartz Is one of the Top Tuners for Hellcats, he was there with Hellcats since the beginning and along with him was my husband "Top Cat" and me too! Going 3xs a week for T&T and R&D of parts and Tuning. His HHPs website https://highhorseperformance.com/ is a continously growing, Plethora of Hemi Fasssst Go Parts.
Josh is consistently eaxpanding his Experience and Knowledge of the Hemi/Mopar vehicles, by going to the track and supporting many customers.

~Linda

GNBRETT

1000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Kingsport
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Trackhawk, RS3 Swapped Golf R, Turbo Stang, Golf R
Have u guys switched over to the Holly gateway. Trying to see who has done this and what they think of it and how well its working.

You will need a good nitrous kit, an adequate fuel system, proper spark plugs, proper Tuning on high octane fuel.

I would highly recommend to give High Horse Performance in Smyna DE
Sales a call. 18888941115
And see what package could be made for your goal.
Josh Schwartz Is one of the Top Tuners for Hellcats, he was there with Hellcats since the beginning and along with him was my husband "Top Cat" and me too! Going 3xs a week for T&T and R&D of parts and Tuning. His HHPs website https://highhorseperformance.com/ is a continously growing, Plethora of Hemi Fasssst Go Parts.
Josh is consistently eaxpanding his Experience and Knowledge of the Hemi/Mopar vehicles, by going to the track and supporting many customers.

~Linda