Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Stellantis makes C&D's "Biggest Loser" list in 2nd quarter auto sales

2ndAmend

2000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
20HCM6 22RENBS2
Since mid 23, Ram 1500 V8 has been E-Torque only, I passed and bought a Ferd. I didn't want to, I really wanted the Ram, but they gave me no choice. Apparently I am not the only one.

Whatever happened to the marketing strategy "Give the customer what they want"?

RAMBLE1

Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
NORTH FLORIDA
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 CHALLENGER HELLCAT TorRed RED / REDEYE
Since mid 23, Ram 1500 V8 has been E-Torque only, I passed and bought a Ferd. I didn't want to, I really wanted the Ram, but they gave me no choice. Apparently I am not the only one.

There is another choice, the 2024 Ram Classic. I ordered a 2024 Ram Classic and should be delivered at the end of the month. The engine: 5.7L V8 HEMI® MDS VVT. I currently own a 2018 Ram Hemi and my new truck should be very similar. My 2018 Ram has been an exceptional truck and hopefully, the 2024 Ram Classic will be just as good! Sadly, the Ram Classic will cease production, at the end of the 2024 model run...

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat

Hell...only Hookers do that now

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
There is another choice, the 2024 Ram Classic. I ordered a 2024 Ram Classic and should be delivered at the end of the month. The engine: 5.7L V8 HEMI® MDS VVT. I currently own a 2018 Ram Hemi and my new truck should be very similar. My 2018 Ram has been an exceptional truck and hopefully, the 2024 Ram Classic will be just as good! Sadly, the Ram Classic will cease production, at the end of the 2024 model run...
My 21 Ram..and my 24 Ram are E Torque....my 18 was not...I don't notice anything different in performance..or problematic bout any of the three..wont be in the market for a replacement till "27"...who knows what that look like...but I have no reservations bout the E Torque

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat

Bobo

2000 Posts Club
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fremont
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Dodge Challenger Super Stock
The general thought I get from an email I saw very recently but NOT an actual quote! This is not an exact quote but this is an snap shot of the attitude within leadership here!!

Our total U.S. sales increased 4% this past quarter over our last, most importantly, we have recovered market share. The Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer saw a strong growth surge, and the first of our fully electric vehicle, the Fiat 500e, is now on the road, with the all electric Jeep Wagoneer S and Dodge Charger soon to follow. These numbers show that, while we were down in the most recent quarter, the measures to strengthen the company's U.S. position in the industry is working.

Prange

2000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
no longer in Chicago
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 Charger Scat Pack
The general thought I get from an email I saw very recently but NOT an actual quote! This is not an exact quote but this is an snap shot of the attitude within leadership here!!

Our total U.S. sales increased 4% this past quarter over our last, most importantly, we have recovered market share. The Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer saw a strong growth surge, and the first of our fully electric vehicle, the Fiat 500e, is now on the road, with the all electric Jeep Wagoneer S and Dodge Charger soon to follow. These numbers show that, while we were down in the most recent quarter, the measures to strengthen the company's U.S. position in the industry is working.
Sounds like something right from the think-tank at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

MikeD1

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country