Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Trackhawk going into limp mode code: P0069

Member ID
Reactions
City
LA
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Jeep Trackhawk
Whatsup guys i just bought a stock used 2019 Trackhawk with 70k miles from a dealer and the test drive went well i hit WOT with no issues. But while on the drive home from the dealer i decided to try hitting WOT from a dig and i had a Check engine light pop up showing the small red lighting bolt on the dash. After two or three startups the code seemed to clear itself from the dash. Two days later i wanted to give my grand father a ride in it and this time i had a rolling start into WOT and it was jamming up until 60+ and then went into limp mode again throwing the lighting bolt again. Where i have to pull over and turn off the car and restart it.
Do you guys have any idea what could be wrong here?

My thoughts are that it could be the
Supercharger bypass valve sticking or intermittent electrical connection,
Throttle body sticking or intermittent electrical connection,
Supercharger inlet pressure sensor out of range,
or Baro sensor out of range.

I called the dealer to see if i could have it look at because I purchased a warranty in case anything happens, but the dealer i purchased from is an hour + away so they referred me to a local autonation (who covers my warranty) that was way closer. But then they said it takes 30 days for the warranty to get filed in the system so any work performed would've have to been paid out of pocket so i declined letting them work on it. But the service tech was able to plug in his computer and the code that popped up was p0069 Manifold Absolute Pressure for 1 confirmed trouble code & 1 Powertrain control module code as well. Please let me know what you guys think is going on! Thanks