Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Alignment spec questions

Member ID
Reactions
City
Royal Palm Beach
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Durango R/T Blacktop AWD
Ok, well I have my new shoes on, and now it appears that the DD needs an altitude adjustment! The Eibach Pro kit is due here in a few days, but my question is, what are you guys running for camber, to give a better contact pattern? I've got nearly 100 miles on the rubber and the print is just barley worn on the outer most tread ring. Since my wheels have a different offset for front/rear, I only have the ability to rotate side to side... So since the typical tire rotation patterns wont work, and I'm thankful these tires are dirt cheap. I'd still like to get some decent life out of them, while not having the thing wonder all over the road. A better tread contact pattern, will also be nice/needed for future plans.

Also, to get your camber where you are, were any other aftermarket components required "i.e. alignment kit, cams, or camber arms"?

Tires: Atturo AZ850 305/35 R22
Wheels: Velgen Classic5 V2 22x10 (Fronts +32) (Rears +35)
Springs: Eibach Pro-Kit 28108.540 (0.7 Front / 1.6 Rear)

Attachments

Last edited: