Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Maybe I Should Invest In a Dash Cam

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Noisy, yes by choice, but smelly???

Sure didn't smell bad the time I ran out of gas and ended up having to use olive oil as a 2-stroke mix.
And there was some normal 2-stroke oil that also smelled very good.
WTF Jimmie...Olive oil..GTF outta here...and it ran:unsure::unsure::unsure:...let me guess..ya grease yer pizza pans with WD-40...:eek:

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
WTF Jimmie...Olive oil..GTF outta here...and it ran:unsure::unsure::unsure:...let me guess..ya grease yer pizza pans with WD-40...:eek:
Well, it wasn't by choice. Stranded along a road a car eventually stopped, he had gas but obviously not 2-stroke oil. Had Italian or Greek plates as I recall, so I wasn't surprised when he pulled out a can of olive oil from the trunk, with a big grin. Major language barrier, too, by the way.

Figgered I'd stop at the first gas station I saw and dump that concoction, but the bike ran just fine so I used the tank up.

WD-40? I wouldn't use that stuff even on your squeaky joints, let alone something that matters.

2ndAmend

2000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
20HCM6 22RENBS2
I have various versions of the Blackvue 2ch cameras.

(A main head unit with a 2nd slave unit, it automatically records 2 streams from the two units, each independently viewable)

I'm not sure how much I do or don't recommend Blackvue as a whole. When they first came out, for me the appeal was the physical form factor. The performance was by comparison good relative to others, but still didn't, or also still doesn't live up to my expectations.

This is a fun link to my first Blackvue (Hellcat)

My second Blackvue (Power Wagon)

M6's are sooo much fun. And with any HC, it sucks to have to hit the brakes at the top of the entrance ramp!

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Well, it wasn't by choice. Stranded along a road a car eventually stopped, he had gas but obviously not 2-stroke oil. Had Italian or Greek plates as I recall, so I wasn't surprised when he pulled out a can of olive oil from the trunk, with a big grin. Major language barrier, too, by the way.

Figgered I'd stop at the first gas station I saw and dump that concoction, but the bike ran just fine so I used the tank up.

WD-40? I wouldn't use that stuff even on your squeaky joints, let alone something that matters.
Yer stranded on a road...(you live in the middle of nowhere)....and a Greek or Italian shows up with a can of olive oil...was this before..or after they legalized weed..:unsure::unsure::p:p:p;)

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
Would you believe that it happened before I moved to the USA?

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Would you believe that it happened before I moved to the USA?
Now...that makes sense...after all...out in no where's ville....I could understand a Mexican..a Puerto Rican...even a Cuban....but a Greek dude...uhhh no way Jos'e:rolleyes::rolleyes: