Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

New member from Sin City

Member ID
Reactions
City
Las Vegas
State
NV
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 TRX
Hello all,

I recently came across this forum when doing some internet diving. A little about me is that I reside in Las Vegas and I was a long time Jeeper that started to feel the aches and pains so I moved up to a 2018 Ram Rebel and then recently I graduated to a 2022 TRX and although I may never use it for everything that it is capable of doing, I’m never looking back now. I’m looking forward to getting to getting deeper involved in the forum.

Attachments

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
Welcome to the forum, good intro don’t let 71demon scare you his bark is worse than his bite. Nice truck.

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
Welcome from Michigan!

OP
P
Member ID
Reactions
City
Las Vegas
State
NV
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 TRX
Thread Starter #4
Thank you and no worries, I tend to cut to the main course so I deserved it.

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Welcome to our place!

Ask @1971demon about your free two dozen donuts, he owns a donut shop or two.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Welcome to our place!

Ask @1971demon about your free two dozen donuts, he owns a donut shop or two.
Our Staff leader @ Bull is correct...as a new member you are entitled to not one...but two...that's right two FREE dozen donuts..PM @ Bull for the authorization form then simply forward $ 68,50 for shipping and handling....(allow 6/8 wks for delivery)...hurry dont delay this a limited time offer "while supply's last"

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
HFCOTM
View Images
Our Staff leader @ Bull is correct...as a new member you are entitled to not one...but two...that's right two FREE dozen donuts..PM @ Bull for the authorization form then simply forward $ 68,50 for shipping and handling....(allow 6/8 wks for delivery)...hurry dont delay this a limited time offer "while supply's last"

This amount does in fact include my $60 surcharge. Once I receive the funds, I'll forward the $8.50 shipping to 1971demon.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
This amount does in fact include my $60 surcharge. Once I receive the funds, I'll forward the $8.50 shipping to 1971demon.
Look here "jar head"...tryin to muscle me eh:unsure::unsure:...have @ it..have fun dealin with the new guys medical issues after he tries to digest an 8 wk. old (non refrigerated) chocolate covered custard filled donut..:sick::sick:..and forgettabot naming me in a 3rd party suit...I have more lawyers than you have brake rotors in yer garage..:cautious::cautious::cautious:;)

Hunter

9000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Hello all,

I recently came across this forum when doing some internet diving. A little about me is that I reside in Las Vegas and I was a long time Jeeper that started to feel the aches and pains so I moved up to a 2018 Ram Rebel and then recently I graduated to a 2022 TRX and although I may never use it for everything that it is capable of doing, I’m never looking back now. I’m looking forward to getting to getting deeper involved in the forum.
Congratulations and welcome from the MGC.
LOTS of very knowledgeable people here.
Figures...
@BULL & @1971demon both back out of their donut duties.
Jokes aside, beautiful truck.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Congratulations and welcome from the MGC.
LOTS of very knowledgeable people here.
Figures...
@BULL & @1971demon both back out of their donut duties.
Jokes aside, beautiful truck.
It is a great ride...who would have ever thought 10 years ago you would be able to buy a stylish...comfortable... useful SUV with over 700 HP that could dust all the muscle car iron of the 70's...while listening to Sirius radio...in air conditioned comfort...we bitch now cause it's over...guess were all kinda spoiled...;)

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
HFCOTM
View Images
Look here "jar head"...tryin to muscle me eh:unsure::unsure:...have @ it..have fun dealin with the new guys medical issues after he tries to digest an 8 wk. old (non refrigerated) chocolate covered custard filled donut..:sick::sick:..and forgettabot naming me in a 3rd party suit...I have more lawyers than you have brake rotors in yer garage..:cautious::cautious::cautious:;)

I'm not worried, I was stationed on Okinawa and ate desserts from the chowhall there. The pudding was far worse than what you're describing and could be found amongst the cockroaches that still had legcasts on from the invasion and would laugh at you in two languages if you dared reach in to the case to grab one.

I clearly survived that, so the newbie should do just fine with your award winning pastries.

: )

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I'm not worried, I was stationed on Okinawa and ate desserts from the chowhall there. The pudding was far worse than what you're describing and could be found amongst the cockroaches that still had legcasts on from the invasion and would laugh at you in two languages if you dared reach in to the case to grab one.

I clearly survived that, so the newbie should do just fine with your award winning pastries.

Clearly we have scared our latest "newbe" into exile...aint heard a peep outta him since your bold and brazen attempt @ extortion....If I didn't know better..I'd swear you were ITALIAN...:p:p;)

Demoniccat

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Mid
State
RI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Hellcat Redeye
And if you order by midnight tonight we will throw in a deluxe set of steak knives to cut the stale donuts😁

“ 71 “ I want 2 Dozen fresh home made, and I mean home made right from your 914 kitchen or I blowing whistle on OP’s first post that vaporized from mafia 💪 strong arm Bullying scare tactics in Buffalo😇🤣

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
And if you order by midnight tonight we will throw in a deluxe set of steak knives to cut the stale donuts😁

“ 71 “ I want 2 Dozen fresh home made, and I mean home made right from your 914 kitchen or I blowing whistle on OP’s first post that vaporized from mafia 💪 strong arm Bullying scare tactics in Buffalo😇🤣
With the way my wife cooks,...you don't want ANYTHING coming outta our kitchen...and Bullyin tactics...hey...I aint the one with the horns...Im more concerned with the OP....probably still afraid to come out from under the bed after:eek::eek::eek: last nite...

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat

Yeah???..what were you 24.or so..you probably coulda ate a tin can...(label and all)..now i'd be wi ling to bet your gastro intestinal tract would have you reachin for the "pepto" after a not fully baked blueberry muffin...:oops:;)

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
HFCOTM
View Images
19-22

I could also drink two bottles of Jack Daniels too! But those days are LONG gone.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
19-22

I could also drink two bottles of Jack Daniels too! But those days are LONG gone.
Now that....is scarry....:eek:;)

OP
P
Member ID
Reactions
City
Las Vegas
State
NV
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 TRX
Thread Starter #18
Clearly we have scared our latest "newbe" into exile...aint heard a peep outta him since your bold and brazen attempt @ extortion....If I didn't know better..I'd swear you were ITALIAN...:p:p;)
I’m here, early start to day and late finish so I’m playing catch up now and lmao.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I’m here, early start to day and late finish so I’m playing catch up now and lmao.
Whew:rolleyes:...thought fer sure ya bailed on us...aside from these guys knowing everything about HC/Scatpacks..Demons..and Durangos...we like to have alotta fun..all good guys...but some...are certifiable bat shit crazy...ye'll figure it out..;););)

OP
P
Member ID
Reactions
City
Las Vegas
State
NV
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 TRX