Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

RATK9

Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sarasota
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Durango Hellcat SRT
Hello everyone. New member from Sarasota FL. I just traded for a 24 Durango Hellcat SRT. I only have about 60 miles on it and I love the vehicle. Some of the technology might be a bit dated but the power train and handling make up for it all. The seats are super comfy and after I get it tinted out I will be doing a few more simple mods. I am a retired farmer originally from Omaha Ne. Only been in Fl about 1.5 years. Might give me an excuse to make a road trip back very soon :) IMG_4550.jpeg

Hunter

9000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Army Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Moss Point
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Congratulations and welcome from the Mississippi Gulf Coast.
Nice looking ride!

DGatzby

7000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Congrats and welcome @RATK9. Nice vehicle.

I own a ‘23 Durango SRT and need to rent cars about 3X/mo. I really like the technology on the Dodge especially the info/entertainment system and display. I assume your SRT Hellcat came with the Premium Package? Comparably it is first class IMO. What do you believe is lacking with its technology?

GNBRETT

1000 Posts Club
Member ID
Reactions
City
Kingsport
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
Trackhawk, RS3 Swapped Golf R, Turbo Stang, Golf R
Dope great color

Unholy707

6000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Congrats and welcome!

ACMAVRO

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
11 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ocean Springs
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger HC M6
Welcome! Nice DHSRT!

Last edited:

jroyk

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sketchy
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
Welcome! Awesome ride.

MMissile

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Macomb County
State
MI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Challenger Hellcat WB
NICE

OP
RATK9

RATK9

Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sarasota
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Durango Hellcat SRT
Thread Starter #9
Congratulations and welcome from the Mississippi Gulf Coast.
Nice looking ride!
Thank you

OP
RATK9

RATK9

Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sarasota
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Durango Hellcat SRT
Thread Starter #10
Congrats and welcome @RATK9. Nice vehicle.

I own a ‘23 Durango SRT and need to rent cars about 3X/mo. I really like the technology on the Dodge especially the info/entertainment system and display. I assume your SRT Hellcat came with the Premium Package? Comparably it is first class IMO. What do you believe is lacking with its technology?
Hi there. Not sure if I described the lacking part the greatest! I had a 24 Wrangler 392. Back up cameras look the same on the screen with the outline display etc, but the Wranglers was way more crisp. When scrolling through things to bring up different pages etc. The Wrangler was instant and the Durango is slower. The lighting interior lighting inside the Durango is not LED. The plug ins for the USB are the older style plug. Its little moot things and would never sway me to get rid of it. It rides better, looks better, handles better, sounds better, has much better seats and towing capacity along with hauling capacity. The phone charger works better and is perfect. So yes I love it! Yes it came with premium pack.

Last edited:
OP
RATK9

RATK9

Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sarasota
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Durango Hellcat SRT
Thread Starter #11
OP
RATK9

RATK9

Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sarasota
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Durango Hellcat SRT
Thread Starter #12
OP
RATK9

RATK9

Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sarasota
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Durango Hellcat SRT
Thread Starter #13
OP
RATK9

RATK9

Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sarasota
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Durango Hellcat SRT
Thread Starter #14

DGatzby

7000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
Hi there. Not sure if I described the lacking part the greatest! I had a 24 Wrangler 392. Back up cameras look the same on the screen with the outline display etc, but the Wranglers was way more crisp. When scrolling through things to bring up different pages etc. The Wrangler was instant and the Durango is slower. The lighting interior lighting inside the Durango is not LED. The plug ins for the USB are the older style plug. Its little moot things and would never sway me to get rid of it. It rides better, looks better, handles better, sounds better, has much better seats and towing capacity along with hauling capacity. The phone charger works better and is perfect. So yes I love it! Yes it came with premium pack.
I guess all that is true. I like the old “warmer” color bulbs instead of a harsh blue LED light anyway. If I had to pick at something, my charger works like hell. BUT, a new Ford 150 I rented this week had a tricky one also.

It is fun to drive. Even my 392 is a beast getting around town quickly. Enjoy that Hellcat engine in yours.

OP
RATK9

RATK9

Premium Account
Member ID
Reactions
City
Sarasota
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Durango Hellcat SRT
Thread Starter #17
I guess all that is true. I like the old “warmer” color bulbs instead of a harsh blue LED light anyway. If I had to pick at something, my charger works like hell. BUT, a new Ford 150 I rented this week had a tricky one also.

It is fun to drive. Even my 392 is a beast getting around town quickly. Enjoy that Hellcat engine in yours.
I can understand that and totally get it. To be honest there have been times in vehicles I wish the interior bulbs were dimmer. I won't mess with mine! I absolutely love the Durango. I never ever imagined I would own one. Can't wait to get the passenger seat set up with the harness so I can haul my rat terrier around in it. I haven't driven any of the new 150s but I like the looks of them. Enjoy your 392. Its a good machine as well.

45-70govt

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ghetto
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger Hellcat
Welcome! Nice to see a new member that is legit and actually has one of the vehicles we are all here for. Been lots of weird troll bots posing as new members lately....