Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

Need Help, first no vented seats, now dark screen FIXED! THANKS!!!

Unholy707

6000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
The same moron that 'fixed' the Uconnect bugs in the '15 & '16's but screwed up the mapping of the I/C Coolant and Intake Air temps.
A coding mistake so simple a caveman (or a 6 year old kid) could have fixed it, yet it escaped all levels of testing and has never been corrected.
Mine was right when it was an M6. Once I reconfigured and flashed and swapped to the a8 it’s been backwards ever since smfh

Diboblo

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Riverside
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Charger Hellcat!
The same moron that 'fixed' the Uconnect bugs in the '15 & '16's but screwed up the mapping of the I/C Coolant and Intake Air temps.
A coding mistake so simple a caveman (or a 6 year old kid) could have fixed it, yet it escaped all levels of testing and has never been corrected.
Exactly why i disabled my cellcomms.

Great help, in this thread!

Hemi Rocket Barge

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Not just helps, there is probably more knowledge here than all the other places put together. I did a bunch of searches and read a hundred useless posts, but Dragrcr mentioned the connector needed to be "Home". I had the connector plugged in, but not latched. That was the entire difference and Dragrcr suspected exactly that!
The man's a genius...(y);)

OP
2ndAmend

2ndAmend

2000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
20HCM6 22RENBS2
Thread Starter #24
The man's a genius...(y);)
Either that, or he already made all the stupid mistakes we mere mortals are still making and he has "been there done that" and knows the solution!

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Either that, or he already made all the stupid mistakes we mere mortals are still making and he has "been there done that" and knows the solution!
That's how you reach Genius status;)