Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

What did you do to your Hellcat today?

Linda's Hell Cat

4000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Donating Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bucks County
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Charger Hellcat
Carven 5” Tips and Smoked LED Sidemarkers

I burned a lot of gas today too
Welcome to Hellcatforum.org!

When you get a chance post some pictures of your 2023 JB. 😎

~Linda

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Got the road course dust off, cleaned it up, and up on the new QuickJack.
What’s new about them? I’m about to try and sell my 5000 TLX ones (higher, extended) for just the 7k TLX frames so I can lift my Durango. Dealer let oil spill on belly pan and don’t clean it. Also used semi synthetic instead of the requested full synthetic. Not a happy camper

Jimmy N.

5000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Lumberton
State
NM
Country
United States
Vehicle
'18 Challenger
Dealer let oil spill on belly pan and don’t clean it.
Meh. Let the pythons lick it off for you.

Old Mopar Guy

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
15 Hellcat Challenger
Fkd up my right front rim while trying to navigate through an ATM on my way to the local car show. Damn it! Guess I’ll be fixing that tomorrow on my day off. Great. Tire cut, now junk too. Mfer🤬🤬🤬!!!
IMG_9272.jpeg

2ndAmend

2000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
20HCM6 22RENBS2
Fkd up my right front rim while trying to navigate through an ATM on my way to the local car show. Damn it! Guess I’ll be fixing that tomorrow on my day off. Great. Tire cut, now junk too. Mfer🤬🤬🤬!!!
View attachment 141891
Hit it with a paint pen and forget about it! Now you don't have to worry about it. The scumbag used car dealer that buys it from you widow will have to deal with it.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
What’s new about them? I’m about to try and sell my 5000 TLX ones (higher, extended) for just the 7k TLX frames so I can lift my Durango. Dealer let oil spill on belly pan and don’t clean it. Also used semi synthetic instead of the requested full synthetic. Not a happy camper
The hydraulic unit is lighter, the hoses are not the big fat items they once were. I got the extended 5000. I was afraid the 7000 had a higher min height and it would not fit under my front side.

Local pickup only, I am going to sell my old unit for a few hundred but it needs a replacement leg because of rust has locked it up. I wanted a new one, fxxx it.

DGatzby

6000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM & HFCOTY
Member ID
Reactions
City
SW Twin Cities
State
MN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Dodge Challenger Redeye WB
I had to get it back up yesterday and smack the exhaust around a few times. The bypass pipe that is the permanent part of my system is too close to the tranny on one side and it needed a damn adjustment.:devilish: It sounds fine now and will be ready to drive tomorrow in the great weather for one day this week.

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Ah, so you have the same one I do. Does yours flex? Mine flexes
The hydraulic unit is lighter, the hoses are not the big fat items they once were. I got the extended 5000. I was afraid the 7000 had a higher min height and it would not fit under my front side.

Local pickup only, I am going to sell my old unit for a few hundred but it needs a replacement leg because of rust has locked it up. I wanted a new one, fxxx it.

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
I got mine 2 years ago, the 5000 tlx. Raises 3” higher and is extended

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
As for rust, mine got surface rust from under the paint and the paint started chipping a few months after I got it smh. And 1 of the plugs for the 1 air cylinder had thread tape on it lol

2ndAmend

2000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
20HCM6 22RENBS2

I'm shocked you just didn't get a lift. I would have one if I thought ahead when I build the barn, Big regret.

Unholy707

5000 Posts Club
9 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orlando
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
I had the original Macjax. Got it on sale for an unbelievable price with free shipping loved the thing and miss it. Insane what they charge for it now since bendpak now owns them
I'm shocked you just didn't get a lift. I would have one if I thought ahead when I build the barn, Big regret.

Old Mopar Guy

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
15 Hellcat Challenger
Hit it with a paint pen and forget about it! Now you don't have to worry about it. The scumbag used car dealer that buys it from you widow will have to deal with it.
I’ve fixed curb jobs before. Not hard, just didn’t have to happen. I’ll sand all the rash smooth, then hit it with a rattle can. No prob. Tire is junk though. Still holding air, but the front pair need replacing anyway. Blessing in disguise???